Recently named one of Entrepreneur's "Top Company Cultures", as well as “Tech Agency of the Year” and “Best Mid-Sized Agency to Work For” by the Holmes Report, PAN Communications is looking for candidates with 2-4 years of agency experience supporting integrated marketing programs for emerging growth tech B2B organizations.
Our SAEs are:
- Strategic media hounds, consistently driving excellent, thoughtful coverage for our clients in top tier outlets
- Strong and passionate mentors, always taking the time to work with junior staff to identify opportunities, formulate story ideas, provide guidance on assigned content, and generally foster their growth and development
- Excellent project managers - from core media relations programs, to customer speaking and awards programs, to running point for clients at highly visible health conferences
- Confident and magnetic, demonstrating strong presence in calls, meetings and new business pitches
- Organized and dependable - the right hand to our Account Supervisors
- Creative and visionary, always looking for the next industry trend or proactive pitch opportunity
- Talented writers who love to create compelling content that truly reflects their client's voice and messaging, and reaches the right audience
- Strategic planners, always looking to contribute high-impact elements to plans and programs
- Comfortable working on cross-office teams and adept at communicating effectively across time zones
- Lovers of data - leading the charge to compile quarterly and semi-annual reports that showcase the true impact of our work on client programs
- Dynamic PR practitioners who understand the value of an integrated approach and can present our vision to clients and prospects
- Highly motivated and looking for a home that provides long-term growth opportunity
If you're feeling compelled to seek a new challenge with an established healthcare or technology practice in a growing agency, PAN should be at the top of your list! Consistently recognized as a best place to work, PAN prioritizes our employees' well-being and development by offering an excellent benefits and compensation package, a celebrated dedicated career coach model, and a vibrant, laid-back culture that thrives on collaboration and kindness. We'd love to hear from you!